Soba Noodle Mee Goreng
* 400 - 500g firm tofu, pressed and cut into cubes
* 2tbsp cornflour
* 4tbsp soy sauce
* 2 shallots, cut into halves
* 2 long red chillies, trimmed and cut into halves
* 5 garlic cloves
* 30g sesame oil
* 50g coconut sugar
* 1tsp curry powder
* 1000g filtered water
* 4 bunches bok choy, trimmed and cut into pieces
* 2 bunches Chinese broccoli, trimmed and cut into pieces
* 200g soba noodles
* 2tbsp coconut oil, for frying
* sesame seeds, to serve
* fried shallots, to serve
* 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
* Place cubed tofu in a bowl, add cornflour and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce. Toss gently to coat, then set aside.
* Place shallots, chillies and garlic into a processor and chop.
* Add oil, sugar, curry powder and remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce into a pan, add chopped onion garlic mix and sauté for 3 minutes. Transfer into a serving bowl.
* Steam bok choy and Chinese broccoli and set aside.
* Cook noodle according to packet instructions.
* Transfer vegetables into the serving bowl with chili sauce.
* Drain noodles and transfer into bowl with vegetables. Toss to combine, then cover to keep warm.
* Place a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add coconut oil. Fry reserved tofu, turning, until crisp and browned on all sides. Add tofu to noodles and vegetables and toss gently to combine.
* Sprinkle with sesame seeds and fried shallots, then serve with lime wedges.