South African Mini Cheese Muffins
* Olive oil spray
* 100g vegan cheddar cheese (Daiya or Violife)
* 200g plain flour
* 250g plant milk
* 2tsp baking powder
* 1 pinch salt
* Preheat oven to 190°C. Spray a 24-hole mini muffin tray with oil and set aside.
* Grate cheese into fine pieces.
* Add cheese, flour, milk, baking powder and salt and mix well.
* Fill each muffin mould three-quarters full.
* Bake for 13-15 minutes or until browned.
* Transfer muffins onto a serving plate and serve with butter.