* 250 g tempeh, cut in chunks small square
* 60 g fresh lemongrass, white part only, cut in thin slices
* 4 tbsp Japanese soy sauce
* 3 tbsp rice vinegar
* 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
* 40 g water
* 20 g cold pressed sesame oil
* ½ fresh red chili, chopped, to garnish (optional)
* Add 250g tempeh, 50 g lemongrass, soy sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil into the bowl. Mix well and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature.
* Add water and 10 g lemongrass into a medium pan, boil for 1/2 minutes. Then add the reserved tempeh and marinade, and fry for 5 minutes. Add cold pressed sesame oil and mix well.
* Garnish with chopped chili and serve hot.