80 g water
1Tbsp vegetable stock paste
30g unsalted butter
3garlic cloves, minced
150g onions, diced
30g olive oil
150g colorful peppers, cut into strips
250g courgettes, diced
300g aubergine, diced
300g tomatoes, diced
1 pinch sugar
2 Tbsp dried herbs de Provence
2 tsp fine sea salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
250g vegan cream cheese
80g Vegan Parmesan cheese, finely grated
* Grease baking dish (40cm by 27cm) generously.
* Preheat the oven to 200°C.
* Place water and vegetable stock paste in a pot and heat the water to boil. Add butter while stirring gently, then add polenta.
* Cook for 10 minutes or until cooked on a low heat.
* Transfer the cooked polenta to the prepared baking dish and even out the top with a wet spatula.
* Place garlic, onions and oil in a pan and sauté for 3 minutes.
* Add peppers, courgettes, aubergines, tomatoes, sugar, herbs de Provence, salt and pepper then cook for another 8 – 10 minutes.
*Spread cream cheese on top of polenta then evenly scatter over the vegetables and reserved grated Parmesan.
*Bake for 20 minutes (200°C) and serve hot.