Harvest nut roast
* 2 tbsp olive oil
* 100g sourdough bread, torn into pieces
* 75g roasted cashews, unsalted
* 80g raw almonds
* 1 sprig of fresh rosemary, leaves only
* 2tsp dried thyme
* 2tsp dried oregano
* 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
* 80g oat milk
* 500g water
* 250g parsnip, cut into 1-2cm cubes
* 250g carrot, cut into 1-2cm cubes
* 250g potato, cut into 1-2cm cubes
* 250g turnip, cut into 1-2cm cubes
* ¼ tsp sea salt, to taste
* ¼ tsp ground black pepper, to taste
* 150g chopped brown onion
* 3 tsp Moroccan spice mix
* ½ tsp ground chili
* 400g canned cannellini beans, 250g after draining)
* 2 flax eggs
* 80g walnuts, cut into pieces
* Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a loaf tin (25 x 9 x 11 cm) and set aside.
* Place bread, cashews, almonds, and herbs into a food processor and chop, scrape down the sides of the processor.
* Add milk and combine. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
* Steam parsnip, carrot, potato, and turnips, and season with salt and pepper.
* Add chopped onion to the pan, and add oil, Moroccan spice, and ground chili, then sauté.
* Add cannellini beans, flax eggs, walnuts, and reserved bread mixture and combine.
* Transfer into a bowl with steamed vegetables and stir to combine.
* Transfer the mixture to the loaf tin and bake for 35-40 minutes (180°C), until golden brown. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
* Serve with gravy of choice.